Professionally Tailored Talent Services
In today's evolving industry, it is vital that businesses remain flexible, progressive, and cost-efficient to stay competitive. As the economy continues to improve companies are looking for alternative ways to ramp up talent while managing general, administration, and recruitment costs, and maintaining flexibility. For many clients, the most appropriate solution for their recruitment needs is to outsource all or part of the recruitment process (RPO).
VSI's HR and Talent experts have vast experience and unique approaches in identifying and bringing the most talented and motivated individuals to meet these urgent, inescapable demands. Our experience working with clients and partners across the country has given us unique insights into understanding multi-cultural needs and staffing requirements at all levels of an organization. Through our in-depth screening processes, background checks, and evaluations, our talented, well-experienced recruiters identify the "best fit" resources to transform and inspire your team with our unique expertise for strategic initiatives while increasing efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
Our success is due to understanding and fulfilling your resource demands, and a strong commitment to a winning customer relationship. Our commitment to be the partner of choice for talent management services is to continuously invest and build our capabilities to offer leading edge solutions to our clients.
Our Talent Management Solutions include (click each heading to see more details):
VSI HR Staff and HR Partners can offer various HR consulting services to include, but not limited to, Benefits/Compensation Consultation, HR Coaching, HR Relations, Policy Reviews, HR Executive Coaching, Recruiter Coaching, and others. Please contact us below for your specific needs.
At VSI, we understand the need to augment staff for a temporary or long term basis. We have proven success with finding the right fit in sourcing candidates for these contract positions. We can also include terms if you choose to roll temporary contract staff over to become your direct hires.
Direct Hire Our experienced VSI Recruiting and Talent Acquisition teams can do a dedicated Direct Hire search for Professional level positions to include, but not limited to: HR Professionals, Network Administrators, IT Specialists, Software Developers, Engineers, CPA’s, and MBA’s. We can do this service on a Contingent or Retained search basis.
Please contact us below for your specific needs.
Our experienced VSI Recruiting and Talent Acquisition team can do a dedicated search for specific executive and management level positions, such as C-Level, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, etc. Our team has over 30 years of sourcing the “Right Fit” for our clients. We can do this service on a Contingent or Retained search basis. Please contact us below for your specific needs.
Over the years and for various reasons, Small, Medium, and Large companies have seen a need to streamline their companies and outsource part or all of their recruiting needs. At our VSI RPO division, our Recruiting and HR Specialists can create an RPO plan specific for your needs. We have multiple plans to include our End to End RPO, Combo RPO, Enterprise wide, and our Custom RPO plan. Please contact us below for your specific needs.
AT VSI in our combined 50 years experience in the staffing business, we have seen many clients struggle and become frustrated with maintaining the staffing vendors they have while not having someone dedicated full-time to that need. Moreover, clients have had difficulty keeping track of submittals, rates, vendors changes, and other issues. Many clients of all sizes have turned to companies that can provide an "on-site" solution. At VSI, we have the ability to manage your staffing vendor process with a customized "on-site" solution that will streamline the submittal process, organize and manage all vendors, improve quality of candidates selected, reduce turnover, and most importantly cut your cost and eliminate that frustration.
At your request, and after a survey of your current process, we will provide an on-site recruiter to successfully staff your vendor staffing project with qualified resources and perform any other duties deemed necessary by you. This individual will be stationed at your facility, but will remain our employee indefinitely.
Imagine the ease of having someone at your location who will relieve you of the burden of sourcing and screening your vendors for contract, contract to hire, and direct placements. Depending on the circumstances and needs of your organization, we may even be able to provide this person to you at no additional cost!
At VSI, our VoP Solution can help with these needs by providing qualified talent to handle all levels of staffing to include but not limited to:
- Accounting professionals to include Bookkeepers, Controllers, Finance Specialists, Staff Accountants, GL/AP/AR Specialists, etc.
- Administrative professionals at all levels, from Administrative Assistants and Clerks to Executive Assistants.
- Business Development/Sales to include Business Developer Managers, Sales Managers, Account Managers, Purchase Managers, Sales Coordinators, Sales Clerks, etc.
- Contract and Purchasing professionals to include Buyers, Purchasers, Contract Specialists, Sourcing Experts, etc.
- Customer Service for all industries to include Call Center, Insurance, Manufacturing, etc.
- Engineers to include Electrical, Civil, Mechanical, Industrial, and other Engineers; Electro/Mechanical Specialists; AutoCAD Drafters/Designers/Draftsman; etc.
- Skilled workers to include Welders, Machinists, Sheet Metal Workers, Factory Workers, Cable Specialists, etc.
- HR professionals to include HR Managers, Compensation and Benefits, Recruiters, Recruiting Assistants, etc.
- Information technology to include Software Engineers, Developers, Project Managers, Network and Cyber Security Experts, DBA's, Web/Graphic Developers, etc.
- Managers to include Office Managers, Branch Managers, Business Unit Managers, Team Leads, Project Managers, etc.
- Executive level leaders to include CEO, COO, CFO, CMO, all Vice President levels, etc.
The benefits of the VSI VoP On-Site Solution are many. Please see below:
- You will have a dedicated, on-site person who will be in tune with your office staff, managers, purchasing, and all departments that are serviced.
- This person has faster and better access to the rest of the team, and can adjust more quickly to changing requirements.
- You the client will have more time to focus on your "core" functions, while the on-site representative streamlines, organizes, reduces turnover, and increases profits.
- Our customized VSI VoP Solution will reduce costs by containing rate increases, providing access to a sufficient pool of needed resources for selected vendors, reducing hiring and paperwork mistakes, delivering continuity of service with reduced retraining costs by improving your retention percentages, and providing the appropriate reporting tools needed to make objective decisions on the future hiring decisions and directions of the VoP Program.
Please contact us below for your specific needs.
At VSI Payroll, we understand the need for small and medium companies to outsource their payroll process. We have years of processing payroll and would love to provide a customized quote. Please contact us below for your specific needs.
In these tough economic times, many companies of all sizes have had to do a reduction in staff and layoff valuable employees. It is our desire at VSI Outplacement to help those affected by these layoffs with their job search. We offer full outplacement services to include resume writing, interviewing skills, networking, workshops, career coaching, connection with employers, etc. We will customize those solutions to meet your budgets and needs. Please contact us below for your specific needs.
For VSI Project Staffing, we can create a customized project staffing solution to meet your specific project needs. Please contact us below for your specific needs.